Anyone can make this cobbler! All you need for this Easy Summer Berry Cobbler is a bag of Shreveport Biscuits, fresh summer fruit, and a few ingredients you have around the kitchen!
Easy Summer Berry Cobbler
✦ 4 frozen Shreveport Biscuit Company Biscuits, thawed
✦ around 3 pints fresh summer berries
✦ 1/2 cup sugar
✦ 1 Tbsp corn starch
✦ 2 - 3 Tbsp salted butter
✦ squeeze of half a lemon
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2) Thaw your biscuits in the fridge long enough that you're able to chop them into 9 pieces each
3) Mix together your fruit, sugar, and corn starch then pour into a greased pan
4) Top fruit mixture with biscuits and small cubes of butter
5) Bake cobbler for around 45 minutes till biscuits are golden brown and cooked through
6) Let cool then serve with whipped cream or a scoop of yummy ice cream!